Thursday, June 2, 2011

Life isn't really complete without Blackberry!


Don't you just love Blackberry? ^_^








I love the features of Blackberry! Most especially when I can send pictures instantly! I can even post it on Twitter and Facebook. With BB, you can reach-out to almost everyone, especially, my friends. And we can't hide from each other, because once you've read my message. I will know! ^_^ and that's simply awesome!


With the help of Blackberry Messenger, a family member is never too far away, no matter which country they live in. No occasion is incomplete. It's as if everyone is there, just like the old times. The Filipino tradition of close family bond will forever remain. Thanks to BBM! ^_^


My family and I love to travel. So when we see a spectacular place or do exciting and extreme adventures, we definitely would love to snap a picture of it or take a video and brag about it.



Just like when I conquered "The Plunge" at E.A.T. Danao in Bohol...







And when I flew like a super hero on "Sui-Slide"...







Everything was well documented, thanks to Backberry.

As a food blogger, it is crucial for me to take pictures of what I eat. That is why with Blackberry's high resolution camera it is like having a pro digital SLR. Plus, with BB I can even update my blog instantly, right there at the restaurant.




In a real estate business such as ours, aside from taking pictures of our client's houses. We also deal with other brokers and their buying clients. Most of the time, the information they ask from us are stored in our e-mail. That is why Blackberry is a life saver, a mobile office. We can open, check and send-out e-mails with pictures and documents from our handheld. And it's professionally accepted even in the corporate world. Who knew that working from your mobile phone would be acceptable? It clearly proves one thing for Blackberry, world class standards and quality!


For me, every event, every destination and every happening; may it be wonderful, amazing or life changing is somehow always made complete and worth remembering because of Blackberry. Cherish your Blackberry. Be it new or old...love it, own it! Be proud! ^_^

 Photo source: 

No comments:

Post a Comment