Sunday, December 26, 2010

FREE Belle De Jour and Navi Planners ^_^

Good news to Belle De Jour and Navi planner fans! Little Running Teacher in partnership with When in Manila and Belle De Jour is giving away 3 Navi Planners and 1 Belle De Jour planner to lucky bloggers.


For a chance to own one this comming 2011, all you have to do is:

- make a blog post regarding you adventure plans for 2011.

- on your official blog entry/post, pls. include a LINK-BACK to LittleRunningTeacher.comWhenInManila.com, BelleDeJourPowerPlanner.com and to the official contest page at http://www.littlerunningteacher.com/get-your-own-belle-de-jour-and-navi-planners-for-free/

- Add this paragraph to your blog post: LittleRunningTeacher.com, WhenInManila.com and Belle De Jour are giving away several  planners for men and women! Find out how you can win here –http://wp.me/p11LPf-Hx

- Post a link to your blog post on their Facebook wall to notify them – Little Running Teacher-Facebook

That's it! ^_^ Very simple.

Winners will be announced on January 1, 2011 at Little Running Teachers's Facebook Page

Prizes can be claimed at the offices of Mellow 94.7 at Paragon Plaza, EDSA corner Reliance St. Mandaluyong. 

The winner/claimant must have valid IDs to present as evidence.

FOR MORE INFO. PLS. VISIT THE CONTEST PAGE.

MY OFFICIAL ENTRY FOR THE NAVI PLANNER

For the upcoming 2011, my family and I are booked to Bohol on summer. Spontaneously, after receiving the notice of Cebu Pacific's promo fair, we automatically decided to spend next summer touring Bohol and relaxing in Panglao Island. There, we would island hop, beach bum and enjoy some quality time together as a family. It may not be as complete like before, but we'll make sure to have the feel as if it were...


Also, while we are there, my sister, dared us to try "The Plunge" at E.A.T. Danaw. I am not sure if I can do it though, but I will force my self for a once in a lifetime experience. ^_^



"a canyon swing adventure attraction mounted over a 200 meter high and 300 meter wide gorge. A person would have to do a 45 meters free fall before being launched on a pendulum swing measuring to a hundred meter diameter. Cable has a maximum working load of 5 tons. Now longer (70 meters) more fear some.
“The Plunge” is the best “fear factor” experience among other adventure activities on offer. One has to literally plunge to an open air where about two seconds, the plunger will all be defenseless, feel nothing and left all alone."

Also, next year, I plan to hone my skills in the Art of Poi and Fire Dancing. I will practice new moves and spinning technique. But aside from POI, I've decided to venture in a different fire power so I got myself a different toy. I bought a 1,800mm long, full length aluminum Fire Staff with 4 inch of wicks each end.

-picture from Home of Poi-

That's right, I will do my very best to learn how to spin a contact fire staff ^_^

-picture from fusecircus.co.nz-

But, life is not always about fun, fun, fun...most of the time we need to learn. So, by next year (with tentative  date, depending on the budget) my parents, plans to enroll me in a culinary school in hopes that one day we could have our own small coffee shop or restaurant, and the hope that I would become part of the work force and be independent and productive. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Aside from that, since my dad decided to have our gears checked and fixed--I think my dad might revisit our long lost--but never forgotten passion. Scuba Diving. It's only a couple of weeks ago that my parents had our scuba gears checked at a local dive shop. So i thought, why waste money on having them fixed/checked if we are not going to use it? That gave me the impression that my dad plans to go back into scuba diving, also next summer. That means, refresher courses or advance open water course for my sister and parents. As for me (who is already a rescue diver) hmmmm...maybe a dive master course? ^_^ Nah! Too expensive! I think the culinary course is top priority for my parents.



Yesterday, during our Christmas mini reunion, my dad and uncle talked about backpacking in Sagada, and they looked very eager and excited about the idea. I'm not sure though when. My sister also showed them the website of a fantastic resort in Batanes called Fundacion Pacita. I saw the interest in my uncle's eyes...hopefully, wishfully-thinking, he and my aunt would treat the entire family there ^_^ But I have a gut feeling that they would.... ^______^

 -both pics from Fundacion Pacita-

Also, my parents, after seeing my sisters pictures (during her trip to Cagayan de Oro) also plans to visit the place and try white water rafting.

-picture from Kagay group-
 
These are only some of the exciting things that my family and I plan to do this coming year, and remembering all those events will be catastrophic. So i guess having a Belle de Jour Navi planner from Little Running Teacher and When in Manila would really be helpful in organizing our everyday adventure of 2011.

LittleRunningTeacher.com, WhenInManila.com and Belle De Jour are giving away several  planners for men and women! Find out how you can win here –http://wp.me/p11LPf-Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment