Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blood Suckers: The Vampire Archives: Volume #1



I need to get back on my readings! It's almost a month now since I've stopped reading "Blood Suckers: The Vampire Archives: Volume #1"

I would have finished the book earlier, if it was not so boring! It would have been a great read since the stories are classics. But, the stories were cut short. As in Summarized! @_@ You would finish an entire book/story in just one chapter (maybe 10 to 20 pages?) Although, I would commend the Editor: Otto Penzler for doing a great job in shortening the novels. It's not easy!

This would be great for High school book reports, though! ^_^

Anyway, I still plan on finishing the book. But for now, I might focus more on stabilizing mg blogs. Once they're done-- hopefully within a month-- I'll get back on my books. I can't wait to buy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment