Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Own Web Domains! @_@

For the past few weeks, I have been so eager and so excited to get my own domain names for my two blogs. www.pinoymuffintop.com  AND www.yeahboy.net

It's such a shame that someone already bought yeahboy.COM, and to think that he/she is not using it in anyway. I call it, domain banking. Investing in domain names that you think, someone, might buy it from you in the future at a minimum bid of $1000! @_@

I just hope those people won't notice that yeahboy.NET is still available and grab it as well. 

I am ready to purchase, it's just that Paypal is still asking for a code, which will be available on my CC statement--hopefully, it would arrive soon! I am now even afraid to check if my domains are still available...T_T 

No comments:

Post a Comment