Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fave Sponsor Post Entry #1

For me, probably the most memorable blog post would be from Pinay Online Money Maker's Complete List of trusted recommended paying online money making sites that you can join for free. *sigh* that was long...^_^

This would be my fave also. This site got me to know blankPixels that brought our friendship online. This was the blog post that got me into PTC and into blogging. After a couple of days asking questions from Mhel (blankPixels) regarding PTC, Paypal, etc. I got curious and so I checked her other blogs. Two of them is her Certifiedfoodies and Pinayreviewer. This got me very interested. It awakened my passion in food and in joining online contest.

After a few days, I've decided to make my own blog: pinoymuffintop. I started blogging about my food trips with my family. But somehow, I felt more desire....desire to create another blog. A blog that was inspired by Pinayreviewer.

Since I love to read, watch movies, buy and try different stuff for myself, I've decided to make an all around blog that would focus more in reviews on different everyday stuff. And now, I've included in the list, some online contest, and promos as well. I call this blog Yeahboy!

blankPixels, the celebrant herself is one of my fave. She is very kind and patient in answering ALL of my questions. Even to the point where I seem to pester her with my none-stop queries--she does not stop in answering. Even if she is very busy.

It is with her blog also (pinayonlinemoneymaker) that I discovered a website that offers cheap domain name registration. It got me interested again. And so, I've asked my parents if they, too, like me, would like to have their very own domain name, to add presentation in our business.

Since it's cheap, my parents agreed to purchase. And so, we ended up buying 3 domain names. The third one would be: HomeDistrictPhilippines  

It did not stop there. Her site: Pinayonlinemoneymaker was also the one who gave me the step by step process in merging our blogs with its new domain names. Mhel's blog is one of the best!

This blog (POMM) gave me a new friend. A good friend. A treasure. My Idol! ^_^ wahoooo!

I may not be successful in PTC and in Blogging for now, but I'm sure someday, I will be...just like my IDOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment