Monday, November 1, 2010

The Social Network - Movie - Review



Seeing the movie "The Social Network" made me feel more inferior with my Social Status, Financial Status, Educational Attainment, Skills, Stored Knowledge and Everyday Knowledge. Made me feel more inferior of who I am. ^_^

I never knew students could do those stuff during college... ^_^ All I did back then was study by the book, memorize, hang-out at Mc D's, watch a movie, drink out/ night out, and worry about my future thesis. ^_^

All I think about back then was, after college I would pursue: Medicine and become a surgeon; or become a Pilot; or engage in Culinary Arts.

Have I known -- I would have transferred into a better college or university.

If I had their way of thinking, by now I could have been very successful, or at least be very productive, also in the sense that I would have been much more independent and aggressive in any of my chosen field of interest. Maybe, I could have been the very first, youngest billionaire in Asia. ^_^ hihihi   

I wonder if the film portrayed Mark Zuckerberg accurately and fairly...

The film is centered mostly on "how" Zuckerberg became an enemy towards his friends and showed him being an *ss h*le. Yep! mostly negative publicity for Mark and how he created Facebook.

I like the film though. It was worth watching. This is one of the movies that actually has "essence". It's not boring and the story does not drag.

The actors were good. They portrayed their role almost perfectly.

The film/story would have been very inspiring if the character came from a poor family or from a kid who studies in a public school/community college, then invented facebook.

Nevertheless, I would rate the film 5 out of 5 popcorn! ^_^

YEAHBOY! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment