Friday, January 7, 2011

The Art of Poi and Fire Dancing (Part 2)

 Contact Fire Staff + Poi

Finally, after months of waiting. My DVD tutorial for Contact Staff has finally arrived! Now all I need is my Fire Staff, which is currently on a ship...and it has been more than a month now; since my grand uncle shipped it here to Manila from Abu Dhabi.





My late Christmas gift for my sister, Karen, has also arrived with the DVD. A rainbow-colored fabric poi.


I would have bought my sister a pair from a local poi group here in Manila, but I thought, since my aunt and I will be ordering our new gear online from HOP, and my aunt shouldering the shipping charges, I might as well order one for my sister. ^_^ It would be much affordable on my part ^_^


I just hope my sister would gain more interest in learning the Art of Poi and Fire Dancing. Especially, after we get a copy of my aunt's tutorial DVD's ^_^ soon....

And I hope, by the time my Fire Staff arrives, I would have overcame my laziness, and start practicing again  everyday, before the summer @_@ 

No comments:

Post a Comment