Monday, January 3, 2011

Things I've Won (2010 - 2011)

Have you ever won a contest or a raffle draw? As for me, I've won 5 online contest late last year (2010) and Very early this year (2011)

Online contest is very popular nowadays, mainly as a marketing strategy to increase traffic to one's website/blog. So, being online most of the time, I grabbed the opportunity to try my luck and see if I would win in some. Luckily, I did. Thanks to the following:

First, in September, I won a new Nokia 5530 (via raffle portion) on a definition writing contest from a Buy and Sell website. I gave that mobile phone to my dad as an early birthday gift.



Then on November I won again, via raffle, a 500 pesos worth Gift check from Yellow Cab Pizza, courtesy of Havoc Digital.



After that, on December, I won 2 prizes from Blankpixels during her birthday giveaway. Again, via raffle draw, I won a Blog makeover courtesy of one of her sponsors: Dress-Up Your Blogs.com

I also won (via raffle) a $10 Paypal credit. ^_^




Then, early this year, January 2, 2011 to be exact. I won from two (2) different contest ^_^

First, I won a consolation prize from Jaypeeonline.net.  A 1-Year Domain worth $11.99, courtesy of Jehzeel Laurente



And lastly, on the same day, only after a few hours, I received a message saying that I won a Bell de Jour - Navi Planner from The Little Running Teacher in partners with, Belle de Jour Power Planner, When in Manila and Mellow 94.7


What a great way to start the New Year, right? ^_^

Thanks, everyone! ^_^ Happy New Year! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment