Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Sister - A Print Ad Model

What does it take to be a model? Do you have to be anorexic-thin and skinny? Or just be simply beautiful?  


Congratulations! to my sister, Karen, for being among this year's image models of IBM Philippines. (Featured today on Manila Bulletin) I hope you'll have your own billboard in EDSA. ^_^

Contrary to the common stereotype on models -- my sister surpassed them all. Beauty with Brains! Graduating Magna Cum Laude, majoring in E-Business and Web Technology, my sister is the perfect example of a modern Filipina.


Previously,  she also posed for the leading instant noodle brand here in the Philippines, Lucky Me! Supreme.



Aside from that, she had a whole page all for herself in the June 2002 issue of Seventeen Magazine, and also took part of its Seventeen Trend Tour as one of the ramp models.



Go sis! woooot! ^_^
YEAHBOY!

Update: (02/09/11)

A few days ago, our friend Kim, called my sister to give her a good news. Kim, saw a tarpaulin of my sister at a mall in Quezon City (Tri Noma). Too bad, the event was already packing-up so, she did not get a good picture of it.

-picture by Kim Laping-

Update: (04/30/11)

Just recently, my sister was lucky enough to be a talent in this year's Pantene Biggest Hair Commercial. She is even luckier to WIN the award for the "Best Pantene Hair Bounce". Amongst the other 299 talents, my sister stood out the most. Congratulations sis!







No comments:

Post a Comment